CEFLPIR OCCUPANCY SWITCH
CEFL PIR DANLERS Ceiling Flush Mounted PIR Switch.
Ceiling flush-mounted PIR switch. These neat and unobtrusive models are ideal for flush mounting through suspended or plasterboard ceilings. Supplied with a 2m cable, for quick installation.
This range of passive infra-red occupancy switches is designed for the automatic control of lighting loads with the additional benefit of manual temporary intervention when used with a retractive wall switch (momentary).
- Ideal for flush mounting through suspended or plasterboard ceilings
- Detection zone: 360°
- Detection range: up to 7m (5m strong detection and 2m secondary detection)
- Time lag range: 10 seconds to 40 minutes in 9 steps
- Photocell range: 100 to 1000 lux and inactive
- Loading: Up to 6amps (1500W) of resistive, transformer, fluorescent lighting loads
- or (250W) of fans or most metal halide lamps
- Up to 2 amps (500W) of low energy lighting loads (LED lamps and compact fluorescent) or up to 1 amp
- Cable length: 2m
- Dimensions (ØxH): 72x68mm